As a registered charity in 1997, Langham Arts Trust continues to provide a charitable financial base for the work of All Souls Music.
The Trust is run by a Board of Trustees who meet periodically, delegated by All Souls PCC, to manage the affairs of the charity and instruct the staff team.
The present Trustees are:
- Jim Twiss (Chairman)
- John Payne (Secretary)
- Rev Michael Lawson (former Archdeacon of Hampstead)
- Rev Hugh Palmer (All Souls Rector)
- Martin Mills (All Souls Church Warden)
- Louise Gibson (All Souls Church Warden)
* Noel Tredinnick attends all meetings as CEO
There is a small team of contracted staff who operate from an office in the sister church of All Souls, St Paul’s Robert Adam Street. The present team includes:
- Noel Tredinnick (Director of Music)
- Janet O’Brien (General Manager)
- Paul Enns (Music Pastor)
- Claire Jackson (Musician Co-ordinator)
- Helen Byrom (Events Co-ordinator)
- Ollie Nicolson (All Souls Choir Master & Assistant Organist – p/t)
- Joanna Gill (Publishing Editor/Co-ordinator – p/t)
Beyond the office, we are supported by a number of dedicated volunteers who regularly help with stage management, music library, CD sales and other sundry other tasks.
Children, Youth & Schools Co-ordinator (vacancy – pending subject to revision of role)
Events Assistant/Ensemble Co-ordinator (vacancy – pending subject to revision of role)